Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a highly motivated – Working Student – Marketing Optimization Analytics EU (m/f/x), who will be part of the EU Audience Acquisition Team.
In this position, you will play an important role and massively support our Berlin-based team with various marketing activities. You will work with us on tracking setup, performance analysis and optimizing campaigns for the EU marketing business.
As a Working Student – Marketing Optimization Analytics EU (m/f/x), you will…
· Support our Marketing Optimization Specialist in her daily tasks and activities.
· Be responsible for Tags Validation for Web and Mobile.
· Create Reportings and Dashboards with tools such as Adobe Analytics, Cari or Google Ads.
· Support the TPS processes of new marketing entities (agencies, network, affiliate platforms etc.).
· Support the EU Marketing Managers with campaign optimization tasks.
· Be responsible for periodically Tags health check.
· You’re still a student, enrolled in either your Bachelor or Master in Berlin/Brandenburg and have at least 1 year of studies left.
· Business fluency in English, both written and spoken.
· Basic knowledge of HTML as well as of the Microsoft package.
· Basic knowledge of HTML/Java script and debugging.
· You feel comfortable with an English working environment.
· You are curious and motivated to learn new things and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
· You are a doer, someone who likes to work independently and likes learning new things.
· Additional European languages such as German, French, Spanish or Italian are a plus.
· You have a good interest in Audio content (such as Podcast, Audiobook, Originals, etc).
· Support for ca. 20h per week, compensated with 14,-€ per hour.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location (currently mainly in home office due to the pandemic situation).
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We’re changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we’ve redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it’s our people who make Audible’s service possible. We’re listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.